Week 15 Wildly Original Party Features

Take a look at these fabulous features from last week's Wildly Original linky party 
here at I Gotta Create!  

I'm using a new tip that I blogged about *here* so that your feature will not be pinned from my blog.

Instead, Pinners need to click your link to pin. 
This gives YOU the proper credit and traffic. 
It's my way of thanking you for linking up!
{and being a responsible hostess}


Easy Peasy Grandma gets us in the Halloween spirit with this adorable hat {and model}. She crocheted it complete with a dangling spider! Go check it out. 





Love this Statement Shelving by Design Stash!





How about this fabulous book papered accent wall by Number Fifty-Three?!



Back-to-School is fun with a sweet Kindergarten Photo Shoot by Craftiments



Creating Domestic Bliss asks, "Toilet Paper {Art} Anyone?" 




Shabby Love shares her Patio Bliss with us. Made from doors, this little haven packs a whole lotta eye candy. Check out her closeups!




Harlequin and Roses Table by Eccentric Leopard. Tutorial includes which brushes to use to paint those lovely roses!





One More Time makes over a telescope with a map. 
Grand idea!




Cute "Pull String PiƱata" for young kids doesn't require a bat. Nifty idea by One Creative Mommy.




"You can quote me" by Just Us Four is a fun back-to-school photo prop! Isn't that the sweetest photo?!!


Thank you for making the Wildly Original linky party such a wild success!  


I also featured some of you on Facebook and Pinterest throughout the week, too!


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.



See? 
So many great projects, I just had to do a special feature post.

Tell me what YOU prefer: features with the party, or highlighted in their own post like this? 


Party here every Wednesday at 7pm CST!




8 comments:

21st birthday celebration ideas said...

This statement shelving is beautiful!

Number Fifty-Three said...

I just stopped by to link up again this week and saw that you featured my Book Papered Wall. Thank you so much!

Have a great rest of your week!

Angela

Unknown said...

Christina,

Thank you so much for featuring my Harlequin & Roses table! I'm flattered. Love your blog!

Donene said...

Thanks for the feature! The hat was fun to make but it was more fun having the model for it!

Kirstin said...

Thanks for featuring my daughter's Kindergarten photo shoot!

Melissa said...

Yay!!! Thank you for the feature!!! Love the other highlights as well! So much talent!!!!

Brooke @ Design Stash said...

Yipee! Thank you for featuring my shelf!!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

I was just browsing your site and saw my pinata featured. I totally missed it when I linked up this week! Thanks so much! Sending a shout-out for your party on facebook and google.