Sweater Pumpkins


I've never wanted to cuddle a pumpkin until now...


You, too, will love these adorable Sweater Pumpkins 
by Alderberry Hill

 Visit her to pin them and get the full 411.


       


As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party
Sarah gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See why I protect featured artists my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Sarah and Link Up at
The Wildly Original Linky Party!




3 comments:

Okio B Designs said...

Oh my goodness - so cute!

Jeanine

Unknown said...

Yippee! I'm tickled pink, thanks so much for featuring my pumpkins, and now that I think about it they are pretty cuddly! Thanks Christina, happy Friday!

Simply Tasheena said...

Thanks for hosting!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com