New Adventures

Buzzing with Great Ideas Journal | Designed and Illustrated by Christina at I Gotta Create!



It's official.

I'm engaging in a new adventure to breathe
even more creativity into my life
and I'll start sharing about it
here on the blog.

I love to create!

I have to create.

I create no matter what career field I am in.


I create even if it is just for me, my family, friends...
or just for my home...
(or how about the design and every single detail of my home? - yes, that, too!)...

So I'm deepening my adventure
into the creative arts.

For starters,
I've been hanging out with

The journal you see here is one I designed and illustrated, 
a project I just completed with

Buzzing with Great Ideas Journal | Designed and Illustrated by Christina at I Gotta Create!

I liked the idea of a journal buzzing with great ideas...right down to her beehive hairdo!

Lilla has a whole bunch of talented people
participating in her online course.
You can see my submission along with 400
other artists here.

You'll see more about my illustrations,
pattern design, and the process
here on the blog
as I breathe life into this part
of my creative soul.

Which makes me curious....

I know many of you who visit here regularly
are crafters, bakers, and DIYers...
what other creative pursuits are YOU involved in?



No comments: